|If you ready to make the Coeur d’Alene or Post Falls area your new home, or if you want to buy a vacation home so that you can enjoy all this area has to offer, then please contact us today and we will help you make your dream come true.
Events and activities are an important part of lifestyle and community. Whatever your interests are, and regardless of the season, there are many events and activities in Coeur d’Alene, or a short drive away. This list below is just a sampling of the diversity, community and enrichment that Coeur d’Alene and the surrounding area has to offer. Come visit and you will see that Coeur d’Alene is a great place to live and play and why this area is among the fastest growing communities in Northern Idaho.
The list below is a sampling of events and activities, but more can be found by at the Coeur d’Alene Visitor’s Guide – Live the Lake Life!
ARTS, MUSIC AND THEATER
- Art on the Green – An annual arts festival for over 50 years
- Christian Youth Theater – Amazing young talent
- Regal Riverstone Stadium 14 – Catch a good flick and grab some popcorn
- Music Festival at Sandpoint – A weekend of song and good company under the stars
- Symphony of Coeur d’Alene – It’s music to our ears
- Kroc Center Theater – Check out upcoming events
- Car d’Alene – An annual car show in Coeur d’Alene each June of vintage and classic cars, trucks and hot rods, for over 28 years
- Lost in the 50’s – An annual car show in Sandpoint each May with more classic cars, trucks and hot rods, for 33 years
NATURE & THE GREAT OUTDOORS
- Boating and lake cruises
- Connect with Nature
- Summer Camps and Retreats (to list a few)
RECREATION, PARKS & CELEBRATIONS
- Cataldo Mission – The oldest building in Idaho (circa 1850-1853)
- Farmer’s Market – A seasonal marketplace of local farmers and artisans since 1986
- Fireworks and annual parades
- Silver Mountain Indoor Waterpark – Why wait for summer? Take a splash at the region’s premier indoor water park or ride the world’s longest gondola (3.1 miles)
- Silverwood Theme Park – Our local amusement park since 1988 now with over 70 rides, attractions and outdoor water park
- Ice Hockey at Frontier Ice Arena – Who know’s, you might just run into Wayne Gretzky?
- Ironman (and woman) – Each summer since 2003 – Not for the fainthearted
- Spokane Hoopfest – A weekend of over 14,000 basketball games each June (since 1990)
- Snow Skiing